Sexual pleasure is important for the vitality of our well - being and relationships. It gives us so many benefits but people are having less and less sexual activities nowadays due to day to day tasks and responsibilities. People are less inclined to take the time to enjoy sexual pleasure, which essential to our well–beings.
Why Do We Want and Need Sexual Pleasure?
1. Having sexual pleasure, especially orgasm helps women to have more regulated, normal menstrual cycles as it improves circulation to organs in the pelvic cavity and grow health tissues.
2. Orgasm is a great natural remedy to energize our hypothalamus gland, which regulates mood, appetite, and body temperature. Orgasm also energizes our pituitary gland, which regulates the release of reproductive hormones. That means orgasm increases fertility.
3. For those of you who might trouble sleeping at night, have a little fun and have an orgasm. When we have that sexual experience, our body releases endorphins, which are natural pain and stress relievers and fighters, and flush out cortisol, which is an inflammatory hormone. We can fall asleep more easily when we feel more relaxed and sedative, which helps us to fall asleep.
4. When we are having the orgasmic and intense sexual experience, our blood’s flowing all over our body. It also increases blood flow to all parts of our brain, which helps nutrients and oxygenation to get to their destinations. That means orgasm helps to keep our brain sharp and well – nourished.
5. Having sexual pleasure keeps you satisfied and happy. Being happy keeps our mood stable and more motivated. We are more productive when we are experiencing positive feelings. Orgasm keeps you looking younger.
Are you getting enough sexual pleasure in your relationship?
Do you spend time to have sexual pleasure with yourself?
I hope you are having a fun, satisfying sex life.
If not, please let me know how I can help!
As a trained Sex Therapist, I am passionate about helping people
having satisfying relationships and sex life because they are vital to our well - beings!
Please share to help more people have connected relationships and satisfying sex lives.