We work with individuals, children, teens, family, married and unmarried couples from all sexual orientation and gender identity backgrounds.
Let Us Help You Have A Better Relationship with More Intimacy, Desire, & Connection and A Stronger Family with More Love & Respect!
Denver & Westminster Relationship Therapists, Couples Therapists, Marriage Counselors, Individual Therapists, Family Therapist & Play Therapist providing efficient, effective, compassionate, evidenced based Denver Sex Therapy, Marriage Counseling, Couples Therapy, Individual Therapy, Family Therapy, & Play Therapy.
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and stuck in your life or in your relationship?
- Are you guys having the same fights over and over again about sex, money, parenting, and/or in laws, and you are feeling more hopeless?
- Maybe you have tried everything but nothing seemed to work but you still long for that connection.
- Maybe you have been thinking “I can’t have the same fight anymore,” “I am exhausted,” or “why can’t we just get along?".
- Are you tired of of the same, old patterns that you feel numb and checkout？
- Are you struggling with loss of sexual and discrepancies in sexual desire and intimacy?
- Is trust broken due to infidelity or addictions like drug & alcohol, sex, porn, or masturbation?
- You might have been feeling angry, frustrated, and resentful but you don’t enjoy feeling like that anymore.
It is impossible to change the dynamic in your life and in your relationship without getting a different understanding and learning new strategies
Working with us will give you the skills and the
tools to change the toxic patterns, manage conflicts and strengthen the relationship.
We are ready to help you get the life and the relationship that you want. You Don't Have to Struggle Alone! Let Us Help You.
"It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences." --- Audre Lorde
Are you tired of the same arguments and feeling stuck?
You just want to feel better and get some relief.
You can feel better and have a stronger, healthier, and more satisfying relationship, but you won’t get there by doing the same thing you have been doing.
As your Sex Therapists, Marriage Counselors & Couples Therapists, Individual Therapists, Family Therapist & Play Therapist in Denver & Westminster, we will give you all the tools and modify them as needed to meet your unique situations. We will be there with you throughout the whole process so we can go through the ups and downs together, learn from those experiences, and celebrate the success.
We are Denver & Westminster LGBTQIA friendly and Kink friendly Therapists providing Individual, Couples & Marriage Counseling, Sex Therapy, Family Therapy & Play Therapy.
Carol's Office: 4340 East Kentucky Avenue. #335. Glendale, Colorado, 80246
Shawna's Office: 999 18th St. Suite 2725. Denver, CO 80202
Kristen's Office: 4800 W. 80th Ave. #201. Westminster, CO 80030
Our therapists can Help You Get the Relief For Your Frustration and Pain. We use Evidence & Research Based Methods so you can get the tool to move forward. We will work together as a team to address intimacy issues and sexual issues, develop better communication skills, and have a better relationship.
Over 10 years of working with hundreds of couples to develop better communication and successful conflict resolution strategies. We offer solutions to rekindle desire & intimacy, skills to repair and mend relationships after affairs, and strategies to reconnect due to different types of addictions (i.e. sex, porn, alcohol/drug, etc.)
Learn new skills to manage stress, anxiety, anger, and relationship issues. Create new routines and new life to feel the more energetic, confident, & happier you. Feeling tired & stuck is frustrating. Get the skills & the support so you can move forward and get to where you want to be.
Divorce or not? Stay or go? It is a tough decision but you also want something different. Get a better sense of understanding of your marital dynamic so you can make an informed decision about your relationship - stay the same, separate/divorce, or couples therapy. Let's create Resolution & Clarity, not Regret.
Gain self-awareness, learn effective communication skills & use your body awareness to create a partnership of honesty, openness, passion and deep intimacy. Relationship requires effort and work but no need to make it harder. Get the right skills to get the relationship that you want.
Need help for yourself or your relationship but live far away or no qualified professionals near you? Get help at the convenience of your time and location. Get the skills to get unstuck and make changes. Don’t let distance, bad weather, time zones or other reasons prevent you from having hav a more fulfilling life.
Explore issues around Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Sex & Sexuality, Out of Control Sexual Behaviors/Sex Addiction, Porn Addition, Desire & Intimacy, and Alternative Relationship and Sexual Styles in an open, non - judgmental, supportive environment. I want you to be the True, Authentic you.
Relational conflict and marital arguments can have lasting negative impacts on a child's well-being and development as well as the cohesion and the connection of a family. Get the effective skills and the compassionate guidance from a trained family therapist & play therapist to heal the past and create a new journey for your family and children.
The Relationship Center of Colorado wants everybody to have the equal opportunity of getting high quality, professional Denver Relationship Counseling, Denver Sex Therapy, and Couples & Marriage Counseling Services. There are some people however, might need more privacy and confidentiality, more flexibility and intensity than the traditional counseling services format. Their needs might be because of their public persona (i.e. musicians, entertainers, judges, public officials), and professional identity (i.e. athletes, CEOs, business owners/entrepreneurs). They needs might also due to their locations, availabilities of qualified therapists, intensity of their concerns, busy work schedule and demands.
Special Services Can Help Address The Above Needs
Marathon Individual & Couples Counseling Day - It is for you if ...
- Need immediate help to address the same old patterns but just can't find time to come in
- Ready to get the ball rolling and want to meet for longer than the standard therapy sessions to feel relieved and unstuck
- Travel a lot for work so want to get as much work done and learn as much skills as possible
YY Wei, MSW, LCSW will spend as many hours as you need for 1 Day
Couples Retreat - It is for you if ...
- Want to get 6 Months Worth of Therapy in a Weekend
- Want to stop your fast-moving train to greater misery or divorce
- Want a new sense of commitment, connection, passion, and desire
- Need better ways to talk & manage conflicts
YY Wei, MSW, LCSW will spend 2 1/2 Days or a weekend with you
"YY is a fabulous, gracious, humble therapist who's willing to call you out for bad behavior while maintaining integrity and respect." - Couples Retreat Clients
As Denver Sex & Relationship Therapists, we are committed to creating an environment that supports inclusivity and respect of all people regardless of race, color, culture, religion, spiritual practice, sex, age, socioeconomic status, perceived or actual sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, relationship status or configuration, national origin, or physical and mental abilities. We welcome diversity and inclusivity. We provide open, nonjudgmental, encouraging, sex positive Denver Sex Therapy/Sex Counseling, Couples and Marriage Counseling Denver, and Denver Individual Therapy to give you the support and the guidance that you need.
- Do you have questions about your sexual orientation and gender identify and need some help exploring them?
- Do you need skills and strategies to navigate different needs, wants, and priorities your relationship while dealing with family and societal pressure due to your gender identify and sexual orientation?
- Do you need help coping with the pressure of sorting out an “authentic” you in the face of social, relational, and familial expectations?
- Are desire, intimacy, pleasure, and eroticism fading in your relationship, and you want them back?
- Are you looking for healing from sexual, emotional, & physical trauma?
- Are you and/or your partner curious about other forms of relationship and want to explore them but not sure where and how to being?
- Do you want to bring other forms of sexual expression like BDSM/Kink, fetish play, furry, role playing, etc., into your relationship or want to expand more of your sexual life?
- Do you need help and guidance to navigate the complexity of your alternative relationship?
- Want more open & honest communicate to both get your needs met?
- Need help because one of you wants to explore and one of you does not, and the relationship is suffering?
You will receive help and support to navigate the complexity of your journey. We strongly believe in working in a sex – positive perspective and engage with my clients in a respectful, open, collaborative way. As Denver Sex Therapists and Denver Couples & Marriage Therapists, our passion and commitment is helping people explore and discover themselves so they can truly blossom from the inside out. We will use our curiosity to explore the diversity in gender, sexual orientation, and sexual expression and the complexities in relationships like polyamorous, polysexual, open, semi-open, swinging, BDSM/Kink, etc.
You, as the client, get to decide what a “healthy relationship” is and who you want to be.
The Relationship Center of Colorado Blog is a resource for you to find answers about our therapy & counseling services, read articles related to our work together, and discover tools and strategies to better your life and your relationship. We welcome feedback and comments because we want to know what you think too.
Don't wait any longer. You don't have to do it all by yourself. Let Us Help.
Contradicting to what our society has told us – “Happily Ever After” does not come automatically. Having the blissful, hot, passionate relationship that you want require you to have the right skills in order to maintain and deepen the passion, the intimacy, and the eroticism.
Whether you need Denver Marriage Counseling & Couples Therapy, Individual Counseling, or Sex Therapy Denver, or our Special Services - Denver Marathon Individual & Couples Counseling, or Denver Couples Retreat, you can find what you need with us. We also offer Family Therapy & Play Therapy to help your children and your family to resolve issues and create connection.
We will work with you to give you the skills and the guidance to a better relationship. You can Contact Us or Call us at (720) 660 - 2321 for your 15 min Free Denver Marriage Counseling, Denver Couples Therapy & Sex Therapy Phone Consultation Now.