Alternative Relationship Can Bring In More Trust & Intimacy if You Get the Right Guidance & Skill Sets.
- Are you and your partner curious about other forms of relationship and want to explore more about them but not sure where and how to being?
- Do you want to bring other forms of sexual expression like BDSM/Kink, fetish play, furry, role playing, etc., into your relationship or want to expand more of your sexual life
- Are there changes in how you relate to your gender identify and/or sexual orientation that is causing confusion and uncertainty in your relationship?
- Did betrayals happen and make it difficult for you and your partner(s) to connect sexually and expand your sexual territory?
- Do you have certain hidden but important desires and fantasies that you want to explore and/or let your partner know?
- Are you in an open relationship or a polyamourous relationship but need some help navigating the dynamics?
- Do you and/or yoru partner need some help to create a safe space to openly discuss and explore all of your sexual fantasies and desires?
Denver Alternative Relationships and Practices have become more and more common. More and more people are curious and want to explore polyamorous relationship, open relationships, and BDSM/kink. People are finding more ways to explore and express their sexuality. That being said, various factors like uncleared boundaries, unspoken expectations, secret keeping, broken trusts, inconsistent messages, and lack of honesty in communication can make these dynamics difficult. A polyamorous relationship can become more complex if the above issues weren’t properly addressed.
Sex Therapy & Couples Therapy with a trained Relationship Therapist Can Help!
Alternative relationships however, can also help couples to have more respect and honesty in this relationship. They can also help each partner have a better understanding of themselves and gain more respect for themselves. The end results can help individuals have more positive, loving relationships with themselves, which only make them become more compassionate, considering partners. The relationship becomes a relationship of strong desire and deep intimacy with self and others.
Non–traditional relationships require more efforts, willingness, and openness given the complexity of the dynamic. Working with a well – trained, open – minded, and sex – positive therapist can help you and/or your partner get clarity and roadmap in exploring and addressing different issues. The therapist can also help you in creating mutual agreements that meet everyone’s needs.
As trained sex therapists and relationship therapists, we can work with you and your partner to explore both of your needs, wants, and concerns. (More information about YY Wei, Founder, LCSW and Shaun Hutto, LPCC, NCC)
We will develop your toolbox so you can have the skills to talk about your expectations. You can set boundaries, discuss desires, and fear. You will get the skills to tolerate discomfort and disagreement that naturally occurred in the dynamic so you can all get what you want. Discomfort and anxiety can bring you and your loved ones closer and stronger. Sex therapy with a trained sex therapist can show you the way.
“When jealousy rears up, it indicates that something inside of you is afraid. It's an alarm, nothing less and nothing more. Treat it as such.”
- Anthony D. Ravenscroft, Polyamory: Roadmaps for the Clueless and Hopeful: An Introductory on Polyamory
We have found that working with our clients to have the skills to speak up for themselves and simultaneously stay open ear, open heart to their partners’ words as a crucial part of the process. That balance helps our clients develop more respect and integrity for themselves and more intimacy and understanding in the relationship. Alternative relationship can be fun, rewarding, satisfying, and empowering. It can also be very complicated and bring a lot of stress, fights, jealousy, and frustration.
You don't have to do it alone. Your relationship does not have to struggle so much.
We want to help you get the relationship that you want so you can live with joy and pleasure.
Don’t wait any longer to get the relationship that you want.
Contact Us for Your 15 Min Free Phone Consultation
Want know to what other Denver Counseling/Therapy services we offer that can help you?
- Click here for more on Denver Sex Therapy in Denver Sex Therapy/Counseling practice.
- Click here for information on Denver Marriage Counseling & Couples Therapy in Denver Relationship & Sex Therapy practice.
- Click here for more on Denver Individual Counseling/Therapy in Denver Individual therapy practice.
- Click here for information on Denver LGBTQ Couples & Individual Counseling in Denver Relationship Therapy & Sex Therapy practice.
- Click here for information on Denver Online Coaching/Counseling in Denver psychotherapy counseling practice.
- Click here for information on Denver Stay or Go/Discernment Counseling in Denver relationship therapy practice.
- Click here for information on Denver Marathon Individual & Couples Counseling in Denver Relationship & Sex Therapy practice.
- Click here for more information on Denver Couples Retreat in Denver marriage relationship counseling practice.
- Click here for information on Denver & Westminster Family Therapy & Play Therapy in Denver relationship therapy practice.
Please Contact Us for Your 15 Min Free Denver Counseling/Therapy Phone Consultation Now.